As a former travel and tech exec turned entrepreneur, I've lived with change and transition all my life.
I've lived in 12 countries, worked in 60, and raised $60m for travel and tech ventures with a combined turnover of >$300m.
In 2022, I walked away from the hectic globetrotting lifestyle to start a publication and run my own portfolio of businesses.
I also write, speak, and advise on the nonlinear life and building a portfolio lifestyle.
3 WAYS I CAN HELP YOU
1. The Portfolio Post. Join a growing community of readers who are developing a different mindset to change, transition, and reinvention - at any age. Each weekend, you'll receive one actionable tip on making the switch to a portfolio lifestyle.
2. Going through a change or transition? If you want to pivot, are experiencing a transition, or considering building a portfolio, click here.
3. Business or investment advisory: Each year, provide limited business & investment advice to a select number of early-stage, fast growth companies as part of my own portfolio. Click here for further info.
I'm also on LinkedIn if you'd like to follow my journey. Feel free also to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive an alert when I write something new or I'm sharing some news, simply sign up to The Portfolio Post.
MY CURRENT PORTFOLIO:
- I'm the Founder of The Interlude Café, an online publication dedicated to readers who wish to pursue a nonlinear lifestyle. The publication, due to launch shortly, is initially targeted at the 45-75 demographic.
- I coach people going through a business, career, or life transition or wish to develop a portfolio lifestyle.
- I run a boutique business and investment advisory firm for small businesses wishing to scale. I'm also a board advisor/non-exec to a number of companies and I invest on a selective basis.
Other Fun Stuff
- For the fun of it, I got together with some former economics and finance colleagues to run a document services agency specialising in economics, finance, and investment. Clients include the World Bank, the United Nations and a range of venture capital firms.
- I'm a judge at the International Business Book Awards.
- I've just completed the second draft of Agilism: New Rules for the Non-Linear Life. If you've gone through a transition or are building a portflio and would like to be featured in the book, I'd love to hear your story. Feel free to send me an email to email@example.com.
If you want to read more about my background and story, click here.
Get The Portfolio Post In Your Inbox
Join the growing tribe of readers embracing the nonlinear lifestyleNo spam. Ever.